I'm excited to see who God will bring together next month for a day of training in biblical counseling at another evangelical church here. I asked one of the leaders in our Arabic church if I might be able to train some believers in biblical counseling by co-counseling with them. I see training laymen in biblical counseling as one aspect of promoting biblical parenting here. Would you ask God to give many Arab believers a desire to learn and serve in biblical counseling?
Vision statement of my personal ministry.... “By God’s grace and for His glory, to see reproducing churches disciplining gospel-centered, Arab families.” Personal mission statement... "By God’s grace and for His glory, to befriend younger brothers who influence the Arab church while encouraging and challenging them toward biblical counseling, gospel-centered family, reproducible church planting, and abundant evangelism."
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Biblical Counseling
I'm excited to see who God will bring together next month for a day of training in biblical counseling at another evangelical church here. I asked one of the leaders in our Arabic church if I might be able to train some believers in biblical counseling by co-counseling with them. I see training laymen in biblical counseling as one aspect of promoting biblical parenting here. Would you ask God to give many Arab believers a desire to learn and serve in biblical counseling?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment