Friday, July 14, 2023

When The Ground Is Shaking...

Please pray for peace and stability in Sudan. For the past 40 years, there have been several conflicts in South Sudan, Darfur, and the Nuba Mountains. These conflicts had little effect on Sudanese Arabs, who are 70% of the population of Sudan. But now the fighting is in the capital Khartoum. As one brother said on a prayer call this past week, "When the ground is shaking, the hearts are breaking". Would you pray that the Lord would break the hearts of Sudanese Arabs over their sin? Would you pray that African Christians in Sudan would be so full of grace that they would extend grace to their Arab Muslim neighbors by sharing the gospel with them? Would watching this 4-minute prayercast for Sudanese Arabs help you pray more sincerely? I do not yet know of a church or organization that I could recommend to steward relief funds well but I am working on it.

No comments: