During this past trip, approximately 80 Arab brothers visited me to drink tea and pray together. Through this "ministry of friendship", I've begun to understand the importance of asking questions and listening carefully. From TikTok to podcasts, everyone wants to be heard but who wants to hear? These brothers will most likely live all their lives in the cities I visit. The Kingdom moves forward as they trust & obey Christ.
A mature, younger brother who lives in south Lebanon where the terrorist group Hezbollah is strongest, recently wrote to me, "Our church started a home church in another nearby area. They believe in it but the goal is not to reproduce it but to do it until it becomes a big church. I am considering maybe starting one at some point since my house will have a big living room. There is no such thing where I live."
A mature, younger brother who lives in south Lebanon where the terrorist group Hezbollah is strongest, recently wrote to me, "Our church started a home church in another nearby area. They believe in it but the goal is not to reproduce it but to do it until it becomes a big church. I am considering maybe starting one at some point since my house will have a big living room. There is no such thing where I live."
No comments:
Post a Comment